Has it ever happened that your organisation used to work seamlessly while communicating everything under the sun with utmost clarity? And now, as your team is growing, communication is becoming a hassle. Chances are a company-wide intranet system can solve your worries.
These systems are incredibly advanced and capable of keeping everyone within the organisation updated about recent happenings and progress made by teams and ensuring effortless cross-team collaborations. Suppose your team is rapidly expanding and looking for a practical solution to keep everyone on the same page. In that case, you can consider to schedule a Claromentis intranet software demo, for instance, and see for yourself how the intranet tool can be customised to make working easier and more productive! Here are more reasons to get them for your team.
- It can simplify your business processes: Many growing organisations heavily rely on using emails and messaging apps to maintain workflow. This method works wonderfully well for small projects that do not have complex details or issues involved. The problem arises when the number of projects increases exponentially, with deadlines of their own and problems unique to every project.
Reporting and managing emails and messaging apps becomes highly inconvenient and challenging. Intranet systems, on the other hand, can be customised to accommodate the needs of your growing organisation and help ensure that all teams are kept up to date on the digital platform. It will significantly decrease the time spent scanning through old emails or manually updating everyone involved.
- It ensures better collaboration across teams: Every team has their own way of working that has suited them well over the years. These processes will seem intricate to follow and fit into from an outsider’s perspective, which can challenge growing businesses. And here is where an intranet system comes into play! Intranet systems are designed to be versatile and flexible, with a wide range of features that can be paired together for enhanced team productivity. It will ensure collaborating teams are working together at their best efficiency and are able to meet project deadlines without any delays.
- Reduces search time significantly: Having to search for files and important documents in your mailbox (or messaging platform) is a daunting and extremely time-consuming process. There is always the uncertainty that you might just end up missing out on vital information and documents.
Dedicated intranet software has ample cloud storage feature that enables teams to store unlimited documents and files and find them whenever needed. Additionally, a hierarchical structure can be implemented as well, allowing only a selected group of people to have access to files and other vital information.
- Simplifies the process of sharing and acquiring knowledge: Intranet platforms are easy to use, and with adequate training and demos by experts, your team can quickly start moving to use the platform for their everyday tasks and work management.
Once they completely migrate to these systems, brainstorming, sharing ideas, and innovating practical solutions will become incredibly easy. This is because there will be a single platform with a two-way communication feature that ensures the team is able to make progress together, sharing what they already know and information found through their own research.
- Streamlined task management: Everyone at work is busy being their productive best, and managing multiple tasks and projects with varying timelines can be challenging and will eventually become overwhelming. While effective communication and time management can ensure you can wrap all your projects on time, sometimes issues with higher priority come up, forcing people to switch between multiple tasks simultaneously.
Intranet software platforms significantly reduce this by making sure everyone in the team and the management is aware of the current workload and is able to delegate tasks accordingly. While urgent priorities cannot be shifted, they shouldn’t hamper the processes and projects that your team is working on.
A growing organisation has constantly evolving teams and multiple projects in the pipeline, making the office buzzing. However, working on multiple projects simultaneously can sometimes get overwhelming, especially when an influx of deadlines and projects are involved.
Intranet platforms can be a lifesaver to avoid confusion, miscommunication, missing deadlines and poor file management. If your business is growing and your team needs something more solid and reliable over projects managed through emails and messaging, then consider getting your intranet software demo scheduled to implement a process of your own!